Career Counselling should be mandatory for everyone who wishes to study abroad. Career Counseling is a process that will help you to know and understand yourself and the world of work in order to make a career, educational, and life decisions. It is beneficial in several ways: While you look to study outside your home country, there are very important questions you need to answer for yourself:
1. What is the right career for me?
2. What is the right course for me?
3. Which country is the best to offer the course which I am looking for
4. Which are the relevant universities for me in that country? This has to take care of various factors like your profile, academic scores, achievements, financial capacity etc.
5. What is the exam and selection process to get into those universities?
6. How to write my Essay & SOP?
7. How to prepare for interviews?
8. How to apply to those universities?
Well to have an answer for all the above question you need career counseling. If you are confused about which Career to choose, our trained and experienced team of counselors help students identify a course and university that perfectly match their aptitude, interests, academic and financial background.